...and a busy week at that. A disgruntled projector in room 116 needed attention after school. As 'problem solving manager', I enlisted Mike B and Tony's help after not completing the fix myself. It really can take three people to change the proverbial light bulb. But that was only yesterday; more of the past week involved preparations for enlightening English department members on uses of the tablet so that they can better choose to use one next year. I began an interactive power point to show and use with the tablet on our next late start morning meeting. Also, I discussed with Mike and Minnitti (separately) technology and tablet thoughts; the give and take provided insights and concrete opportunities for moving forward on the tablet front.
And, as always, there were the on-the-spot questions from various individuals, some about printing, scanning, form issues, Internet issues...it is nice that often when someone asks for help on a 'broken' or 'why isn't this working' sort of problem, merely standing over his or her shoulder does wonders to repair it. I know I've often experienced the same such mystical intervention. Technology, go figure.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment